Beautifully restored canal house in the old city of Delft.
B&B Swaenenryck lays just in the old city center and thus near all its attractions and monuments such as the Old and New Churches, the ‘Prisenhof’, the traditional market, the City Hall or the center of Vermeer. Our apartments are equipped with all comforts.
More touristic facilities stand nearby:
- The market of antiques and curiosities that takes place , along the canals of Delft, every Saturday from the beginning of may till mid-October
- Het Prinsenhof, de Nieuwe en Oude Kerk
- Museums, such as het Vermeercentrum en museum Paul Tetar van Elven
- De ‘Koninklijke Porceleyne Fles, Royal Delft’
- Water taxi excursions, Rickshaws and traditional horse cars are at hand for giving you a ride through Delft
During the warm months of spring and summer the restaurants and coffeehouses open their terraces in front of the canals
The Hague and Rotterdam are easily reached by train and arriving to the beach of Scheveningen is possible by tram. Parking facilities are close by, in the Paardenmarkt.